Saturday, May 5, 2012

Forward Thoughts

I need to begin a packing list for college; in four months I'll be about to start classes if I haven't already started them.
While I want to go to college so desperately, I also want to stay at home and be eight again, when I had the time to run outside and read more than I have the time to now.

Nostalgia is good to a certain point, but it is also vital to move on. Because, undoubtedly, in ten years, when I am twenty-eight (AH!), I'll look back and say "boy, I wish I was in college again". No matter what, I'll have an awesome time at college. The opportunities will shoot up, and I'll be able to meet so many new people...

I have less than a month left of High School, until I am more in the real world. So, I ought to make the best of it. Which includes relaxing and doing more homework. Which, while it stresses me out to an extent, it's also the way that I am making all that I can out of my last days.

And then, I'll have a few days without school, followed by graduation, followed by my officially becoming a COLLEGE STUDENT. Gah. But also YAY.

Because, as freaked as I might be, I just can't wait for it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment